Confession. Reconciliation. Penance.
It’s a sacrament with many names, but most of us seem to have a similar reaction to it: Do I have to go? It’s been too long. Doesn’t God already know I’m sorry? I don’t remember how to do it. I’m embarrassed. I’m scared.
Michelle Schroeder has been there. She admits to skipping Reconciliation for years…until she realized that, to experience God’s mercy most fully, she needed to ask for it.
Here, in non-sugar-coated language, she encourages you to:
- See and understand why Confession is necessary in the first place
- Acknowledge what’s holding you back from going
- Brush up on your examination of conscience
- Get over it and go: You’ll be glad you did
- Discover the amazing benefits of Confession
- Forgive yourself as God forgives you
In this easy-to-read booklet, you’ll gain the confidence you need to return to the Sacrament of Confession, where you will experience God’s mercy and unconditional forgiveness.
64 pages. Paperback.