What is a Pocket Rosary Prayer Cross?
This cross was primarily designed to be used to pray more formal prayers like the Rosary or the Divine Mercy Chaplet. The ten pins represent a decade. You simply press a pin down flush with the top of the cross after each prayer. After all the pins are flush, you turn the cross over to begin a new decade, and so on.
Or, you can also simply hold it in your hand for comfort in stressful situations.
If you know someone who is struggling with stress, anxiety, or are just going through a tough time in their life, this could be the perfect gift to help comfort them and maybe even help renew a desire for prayer in their life.
- Each cross measures 3" tall, 2-3/8" wide, and 1/2" deep
- The body of each cross is crafted from T-6061 billet aircraft aluminum and the pins are machined from solid brass
- Materials sourced from the USA, manufactured in the USA
- Choose from a natural-machined or sanded finish
- Each cross comes with a blue satin pouch
After 6 months of engineering, prototyping, and testing, we are proud to present our "Pocket Rosary Prayer Cross". Proudly made here in the USA, in our DeKalb, Illinois facility, using only materials sourced from the USA. The cross itself is CNC machined to very precise tolerances from solid T-6061 billet aircraft aluminum. The pins are CNC machined from solid brass. Each pin is pre-loaded with a tiny spring and a stainless steel ball to provide consistent resistance when moving the pins back and forth. After machining, we hand-finish, assemble, and inspect each cross before shipping it to you.